ConveyX Solutions, LLC Gravity Roller Flex Conveyor has a rugged design for high volume unit handling applications with capacity of up to 400 pounds per linear foot. The conveyor can expand, contract, flex and move to fit the needs of every operation. The Gravity Roller Flex Conveyor can be used as stand- alone or in conjunction with other conveyor systems. This portable and durable conveyor delivers optimal utility and versatility for distribution centers and retail stores, as well as manufacturing, assembly and processing facilities.
- Flexible design makes this conveyor ideal for packing, shipping/receiving and temporary assembly lines.
- Easily move, reposition and compress to optimize floor space.
- Free-spinning rollers allow products and packages to be moved manually with minimal effort.
- Load capacity – up to 400 lbs per linear foot.
- Adjustable leg supports to meet a variety of height requirements for the proper material flow.
- Includes swivel casters with brakes on every other leg for easy transport.
- Package End Stop prevents packages from falling off the end of the conveyor and pivots down out of the way when not in use.
|Bed Width||18″, 24″, 30″, 36″|
|Extended Length||8′, 12′, 24′, 30′, 32′, 40′, 60′|
|Compression Length||Varies; determined by the center to center distance of the rollers; see|
|Height||26″ to 34″, 32″ to 40″ or 38″ to 46″ TOR; extended and|
custom elevation ranges available, consult factory
|Centers||3″, 4″ or 5″|
|Leg Supports||12 ga. structural tubing|
|Casters||5″, 6″ or 8″ swivel casters with lockable brakes|
|Rollers||1-3/8″ OD x 16 ga. galvanized steel tube, 7/16″ hex axle|
|Sidelinks||8 ga. galvanized steel|
|Options||Custom sizes available, consult factory|